1976 X on BAT

Very nice car. I prefer the russet brown on the door panels over the replaced dark brown “leather” on the seats. A minor quibble. I love yellow cars though I have never owned one. No I won’t be buying this one :)

It will be good to see where it goes.

It says it was purchased out of Missouri in 2017. I wonder where in MO? I have never seen that X before. I guess it was hiding in someone's garage.

Not loving seats either but looks very nice otherwise. Laughing at the dented footwell mine was like that too when I got it and I had to pound it out. The exxie rides low...

Interesting.....our 79 has the "same" dent in the same place. Are we sure that they didn't come from the factory that way? (Ha-Ha) I was figuring on pounding ours down also. (I thought that might be a crude way to do it, but had not come up with an alternative). Nice to know that we're not the only ones with that "feature".

This car was in Wisconsin before finding its way to Missouri, 2016 I think...

Original steelies at that time...

I thought about buying it, as I like series one cars better...

Last edited:
Interesting.....our 79 has the "same" dent in the same place. Are we sure that they didn't come from the factory that way? (Ha-Ha) I was figuring on pounding ours down also. (I thought that might be a crude way to do it, but had not come up with an alternative). Nice to know that we're not the only ones with that "feature".

Most likely from a lazy mechanic who wasn't paying attention to where the lift arms were positioned before lifting the car.

Never thought about that....must be a few of them out there, as a few of us have those dents. Nice looking car, though.

That is a very sharp X and one we can probably benchmark for vehicle worth.

My car doesnt have a dent like that one but the jacking point is twisted like it hit something twisting the point backwards. I still need to get that pounded straight, but not on the top of my priority list. Its not typically how I jack up the car.

The jacking point on one of ours looks like it got hit as well. The way they pour the curbs at residential driveways these days, you have to be careful going in or out. Our Hondas will even bash their "chins" unless you go out at an angle. I miss the older style driveways with a gentle "ramp". Guess they are just trying to save money, making the curbs the same, all the way down the block.

Nice job and presentation! Want to get some eager buyers this is how you do it.
I just saw these on Youtube not even checking the BAT ad.
Just checked AND
Current Bid: $11,500.

Back