1978 x-19 bertone parts for sale, get them before the car is crushed

well hurry and get some good parts cause i will be crushing this car in two weeks or before then, i have 1978 x-19 bertone with a removable hardtop that has several good parts. well i really hate to crush the 79 x-19 bertone but tired of looking at it, well all the glass is good, doors are good, hood is good, removable top is good, trunk hood is good, good steel wheels, floor pans, good coverable seats, door panels. extra good motor that is outa the car, well the car has a motor in it too and i bet with a fresh tank of gas the motor will fire up but i dont have time to do that but, hey if yu need any parts off the fiat before i crush it please message me right here, my cell phone number is as follows, dial 1-864-634-5840 if you have any questions , charles

Last edited:
If the brake fluid reservoir is good I'll take that. As well as the front glass panels on the doors if you're willing to sell them separately from the doors.

parts

How much for the two air vents and the lenses from the driver's side rear light assembly shipped cheap to California?

Thank you..............

Vincent dba enzo mac

Back