1979 x1/9 Mellow Yellow $5,250.

interested ...

Hi, Could you send ( or link ) some current pix, including interior and where is the car located? Thanks, Michael mpeak*rocketmail.com ( for some reason the "at" symbol is not showing in my email addy)

current pics..

Thanks , I did see those. I was hoping to see current pictures , not " file photos' ( :) ). I would like to see the interior and trunk(s) area

melo yelo

I sent some recent shots your way. I have only put about 3 K miles on this car . It stays covered in a building. Looks near perfect. Just waxed this weekend. Enjoy the pics. It is that nice!

Cool

I always wondered about Les's car, you know that car has got to be good. Is he even into X's or Italian cars any more?

I like that mountains of documentation thing. Very slick engine bay, looks like you could eat off of it. Looks like a very well sorted X.
Look for Les's special battery bracket mod, would love to see a picture of that again. What a quality piece of work that was, could hold down
a tank!

I didn't see a price, what's the price?

Melo yelo

I have had 3 out of state buyers looking at my beauty in the past couple of weeks. We should see the sun on Saturday here in Oregon. I can't wait to take a drive!

OMG its still for sale!? I and another xweber were just talking about how nice of car it is. Man I wish I have the cash!!

melo yelo

It is a very nice car! Built by the best and well cared for. There has been interest, but folks are working on coming up with the money.

Melo yelo

Just wanted to move this beauty back up the post chain. I have had three people very interested but not enough money to buy and ship. We have only had a couple nice days here in Oregon so Melo Yelo remains under cover. Give me a call if you need any additional pics. 541-760-2063.
Peter

Melo yelo

The sun is out! The top comes off, Car runs good. I am ready to list this on e-bay. Don't miss your chance to own this great car!

MELO YELO

This car is still available! I lowered the price to $4,995! Tell your friends there is still plenty of summer left to take the top off! This is one of the nicest cars around! 541-760-2063

Melo Yelo is Sold.

I sold Melo Yelo today to a great guy located near Portland. He plans to be involved with the local Fiat group and looks forward to taking his new Melo Yelo beauty to some car shows. I am sure he will introduce himself to you all here very soon.
This selling a classic car is so funny! Once again I had 3 people very interested and working on shipping options.
I would like to thank Les Z. and Mike M. for allowing me to be the caretaker of such a great car. Mike M ,Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge with me. I really appreciate you! Peter:thumbsup:

Hi Everyone!

Hi, as a way of introduction, I'm the new owner of MeloYelo. Great to have a car with a history on here. And I've already been making use of the forum in my search for an X, where I've already had great encouragement, especially from MM, MikeR, Kyle and Peter. Looking forward to being part of this great community.
I'll immediately being posting over in the workshop where I would like some advice on a couple of (probably minor) issues I want to take care of :)

Welcome to the Forum Brett,

You've got a great ride there. Many here including myself would have liked to be the owner of the infamous "Alien ride".
Alas, too many other projects to do, not enough time, money and space.
Heh, if I had every car I've coveted from this place I'd be living in a big garage with a bathroom attached. :)

Do post photos of it in your environment and visit here often.

Hehe - seems there's plenty pics of MeloYelo on the board already...

...but as requested -

running around topless:
img0741nv.jpg

and everyone in for the night:
img0744pe.jpg

Back