1980 X 1/9 - $9700 on Cincinnati Craigslist

That one has been on and off CL for quite a while. I think the $9700 price is helping with that longevity. :) At least has has pictures of all its little flaws. Nice X, just way over priced IMHO.

Yes, For that price it would need to be in perfect condition, and/or low milleage and/or interesting hi-perf. modifications. But still got potential.

South Shore Mass.
Someone just recently scored a white 86 Bertone about 30k miles, full black leather interior, perfect deck spoiler..really clean for $3700beans.
Wish it was me but couldn't take another.

Bide your time!

Where was that listed ?
Craigslist for 3 days.
First day no photos but it sounded nice and legit priced at $3999.
Second day photos went up and priced at $3750
I'm a sucker for the late model Bertones..especially with the black leather interiors so offered him $3k which would have made me make more room.

It sold that day for the $3750.so it was for the best..and I should stop looking.

The CL ad said something like ask price of $6,700. Not $3,750. Had a (312) Chicago area code.

The CL ad said something like ask price of $6,700. Not $3,750. Had a (312) Chicago area code.

The text(email) I received back from him said "sorry I already received a $3750 offer"...and that was the price for the ad I saw around Quincy Mass.

Looks like he made a Craigslist "blast" and listed the ad on CL in at least 3 areas.
Providence RI., Southcoast Mass. (Quincy) and New Hampshire.
Or maybe one of the ads was a CL scammer!HA!

Car had a Maine plate.

If you Google search the ad is deleted but some of the text is still up.
1987 Fiat Bertone X1/9 with low miles
or
1987+Fiat+Bertone+X1/9+with+low+miles

Jan 10, 2018 - great condition, white with black leather, very low miles, rare find. Odometer reads 26264 miles. car is in great shape. clean title.

pix.jpg

Last edited:
Back