1983 Fiat X1/9 (sold)

bertone1

Low Mileage
Unfortunately because I am relocating I will not have room to keep my X.
It is a 1983 with 42000 original miles and original paint. I renovated the fuel tank and resealed it with an Eastwood tank repair kit. The car runs but the clutch is shot so it does not drive. It also has air conditioning. The only rust is in the trunk wells behind the wheels. The car even has the original spare which looks brand new. I also a all the parts from an 81 X, engine, tranny, body panels, wheels and much more. Basically every part except the shell.
I am located in Southeast Missouri and am asking $500.00 for everything.
Contact me for more info.

Last edited:
It is a 1983 with 42000 original miles and original paint. I renovated the fuel tank and resealed it with an Eastwood tank repair kit. The car runs but the clutch is shot so it does not drive. It also has air conditioning. The only rust is in the trunk wells behind the wheels. The car even has the original spare which looks brand new. I also a all the parts from an 81 X, engine, tranny, body panels, wheels and much more. Basically every part except the shell.

Wow what a steal!

Hi, I like the color, what do you think the shipp. Would be to westchester ny,10701, would you work on the price if Shipp is to much?

Another Mo car pops up

I am always surprised when another X pops up in Mo. I am just west of STL.

Oh cr*p What have I done? It is about 400 miles round trip there and back. I have to get the Toy and car carrier cleaned up as they have mud all over them from hauling logs up from my creek. If everything goes right all that junk will be in my shop by Saturday night. I kept telling myself Leave this site NOW! My wife wasn't any help either. She kept saying go for it. I don't know whether to hug her or shake her. Here is to wishing me luck.:mallet:

Oh cr*p What have I done? It is about 400 miles round trip there and back. I have to get the Toy and car carrier cleaned up as they have mud all over them from hauling logs up from my creek. If everything goes right all that junk will be in my shop by Saturday night. I kept telling myself Leave this site NOW! My wife wasn't any help either. She kept saying go for it. I don't know whether to hug her or shake her. Here is to wishing me luck.:mallet:

If your wife says go for it, then go for it!!!.....lol
Wished mine would tell me that......:headbang:

Well I got the car home this evening before the storm hits. Bertone1 one seems like a nice guy and was easy to deal with. He loaded me up with a lot of stuff. I am planning on posting my progress if any but do not know if it should be in discussion or workshop.

Congrats... and no problem posting in either forum...

Workshop Forum is generally for more specific technical issues but the Discussion Forum is where most people look first, and is a great place to post your progress and ask general questions or for some help.

Looking forward to seeing your progress and posts.

Back