1984 Bertone X1/9

Ncfiat

David Becker
Looking for a good care taker for my X1/9. I have found it just a little to small for my body configuration. I purchased the vehicle from a Fiat enthusiast and I want to see it go to someone who will enjoy and keep it in good shape. It has the 100hp engine built by Matt Brannon at the time of rebuild the transaxle was refurbished has lightened flywheel and new clutch pack. Fuel injection was refurbished with all new electro-mechanicals. Suspension and brakes have been refurbished. Wheels are 14 inch lancias. it has custom made wheels spacers to accommodate wheels. Color is silver and has approximately 47,000 miles on it. Total but into the X1/9 by previous owner and myself is north of $12,000.00 Vehicle is located in Denver, CO.
Primary concern is it goes to a good owner. Will email photo's on request. Thanks for looking.
David

Needs a price

Sounds nice! Need a price though. I understand that you may not be sure, but put in a conversation starter at least. Thanks!

Very interested

Hello I am very interested in your x 19 Please send info, pictures, and what you are asking.
Thanks,
Larry
ljs*lawlindiamond.com

Greg

I will entertain offers, I realize I will get no where near what has been put into the car. I just would really like to see it go to a good home. Someone who will continue to preserve it.

Greg, we appreciate you position, but the forum rules are that you list a price. It can be a starting price, a rice with conditions, whatever.

Thanks,
Kevin

Greg

I will entertain offers, I realize I will get no where near what has been put into the car. I just would really like to see it go to a good home. Someone who will continue to preserve it.

Kevin,

I think somewhere in the $6,000.00 range would be a price I would accept if it went to a good home.

thanks

Bertone

Hi,
I have been trying to get in touch with you regarding your car I am very interested however you must not be checking emails or maybe you sold the car already. Could you let me know.

x19004.jpg

x19003.jpg

x19002.jpg

x19001.jpg

x19005.jpg

Well done X!!!!.......and probably well worth every penny!!...good luck with the sale....:thumbsup:

Boulder Col.

Hi, David

Denver reminds me that I bought my X, '88 April at down town Denver.
I drove it to Sanfarncisco, and shipped to Japan. I bought the X around $7000, I remember. At that time I stayed Hotel Bouldrado in Boulder for IBM business trip.
I haven't trip to Devder for couple years, but would like to visit again.

N. Amada

Ebay

I put the X on ebay if it doesn't sell it will go into storage for the winter. Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Back