1985 Fiat X1/9 Dallara project

That is a mysterious ad.

I think there are at least 3 or maybe 4 hoods.

I wish there were pictures with the cover off.

It could be a decent car--but who knows.

Last edited:
I believe that the X belongs to the thread posters so just ask him...plus the CL post has a phone #.

Sometimes you have to dig for a treasure :)

Yes it is my project

The project would come with 2 hoods, I think 4 trunks, dallara kit without the rear wing and trunk, extra set of wheels and tires. All the parts are there the only thing it needs is a windshield and someone to put it all together. Here is my deal. My dad is really into X1/9's and has been since the 70's. My dad left when I was 3 I tried to get into fiats to get close with my dad. I ordered him the dallara kit, he didn't like it so I ordered him the kit from a guy that makes his own he liked that one. This car that is up for sale was meant for my dad but he was so in love with his 84 that he couldn't part with it so he gave me the 85. I also got his 81 from when I was a kid, I restored it ground up, and sold it because it was to small for me. This project started in 2001. I was into drugs and alcohol since I was 12 (1992) went into rehab in 2007 since then I focus more on staying clean and sober than spending all my time and money on a car. I really wanted to make this car amazing but don't have the funds or the drive to do it. I will take some more photos and post for you.

Priorities

Nice Toni. Focus is always good in the long haul. I think if you sell some of the extra doors and trunk individually someone in the forum would buy it. I think there was a recent thread about that. Keep the kit as a whole would be best.

timing

grrr I hate timing, hockey season just started for me and my daughter. or I would jump on this like $H!T on a turd.

Good luck on the sale to the lucky winner.

Odie

Well I got tired of the no bidding....

Guess its time for me to get off my hump and part it all out. I posted a little this evening.

Back