1985 X 19 for sale- mine

anders

True Classic
Gents,

Oh and ladies,

Life has forced the sale of my X.....sad to see it go, but you know how it works.

Painted Ferrari Fly Yellow in the last year, black leather X1/9 seats...new about everything, from brake calipers to 595 SS tires, to master cylinders for both brakes and clutch, new fuel filter and lines, Kenwood sub in spare tire area- still have spare, CD 91's, have a ton of spare parts, from an extra set of wheels, battery boxes, parts from the old brown interior (it is black now) leather door panels, have H4 headlights and wiring never installed, everything works except- hazard signal, and the speedo cable, which is new when I got the car back from the body shop, but has since stopped working.

Under 70K miles....

Will post pics in the next few days, it is located in Shepherdstown WV.

Looking for $4,900 for everything.

last pic for today

..also has short shifter installed....as well as safe between seats to store things if you park with the top off...

Agreed

Seems a bit surprising that there's not more interest.
I'd be interested if I were looking for an X. I'm already far too invested in time, effort, sweat, and $$$ in the one I have :)
From the photos and description, looks like a very nice specimen.

Would probably be worth your time to take lots of photos including closeups of the usual rust/problem areas, details of the paint work, frunk, trunk, engine areas, under-carriage, etc.

You could create an album on picasa, photobucket, flickr, etc. and then post the link here.

If you don't find a buyer on xweb, the same links could be used for a craigslist or eBay ad and I think you'd do well selling it.

yup

All the problem areas are fixed, will take more photos.....it is a top notch car, less than 70k on it, and a TON of upgrades....

Not to mention about 400 bucks in parts come with it...hate to evilbay her....

I'd be all over this if I didn't have one already, anyone shopping for an X will scoop it up, I would think, just need to present it well. Evilbay most likely.

I Like Yeller

Personally I think yellow is the best color:) for an X1/9, but then what do I know.......expert seller JJ says it's the worst color for resale appeal.

Regardless, best of luck with the sale!:king:

Personally I think yellow is the best color:) for an X1/9, but then what do I know.......expert seller JJ says it's the worst color for resale appeal.

Regardless, best of luck with the sale!:king:
+1
they are spectacular in yellow
not good resale? really? no one else has good taste apparently

Is that where your front speakers normally sit? I suppose they're not in the way there really. Interesting.

It looks like a great car, basically all the things I want to do to my 85 X with the exception of the rear spoiler and exhaust finish panel.

Love the yellow and the change to a black interior.

I am sure I would save money by buying yours versus doing work on mine as it sits, especially since I am changing the color (to yellow like yours). Unfortunately I am in the midst of trying to find a Miata for my wife which will consume my car money for a while. She has wanted one since we saw the first in 1989 and now that she is hauling kids less it is time for a little reward and relief from the penalty box (the Toyota Sienna).

Karl

x1/9

will you send me more photos inside car such as instrument, seat condition, engine bay, trunk room, etc. Thank you!

Takuma

Back