1986 X1/9 in Michigan

Must find $$$ ... must have car ...

Sigh - looks awesome! It'd be a nice sibling for my BLK PRL (still don't have the damn license place - grrr).

Perhaps I'll win the lottery tonight! Otherwise, I'll just cry a little when someone else grabs it!

Agreed! I thought this sold long ago... I posted this Corsa FS at least once and I think maybe twice before... what the H is going on!!! Very fair price so are X-heads really this cheap :(

Must show self control...can't have them all...here was the photos from the last time around :wink2:

Sigh - looks awesome! It'd be a nice sibling for my BLK PRL (still don't have the damn license place - grrr).

Perhaps I'll win the lottery tonight! Otherwise, I'll just cry a little when someone else grabs it!

X for sale

I tried to contact this seller many times in the past as well as now, have never gotten a response. Can't quite figure it out, but I'd sure like to have that car.

I tried to contact this seller many times in the past as well as now, have never gotten a response. Can't quite figure it out, but I'd sure like to have that car.

You're really not trying hard enough :nod: Too far & too much unknown so I backed out and really can't take on another but came really close :wink2:

Pics I saw looks like a decent re-spray...some corrosion behind the drivers side scoop fender/well area...rear spoiler tips cracked off.

But the Corsa kit looks in fine shape and this is no easy feat with the low end front spoiler is a constant scrapping concern.

Price is right so someone local needs to do some Recon !

Back