1988 bertone X1/9 for sale on Ebay!

bertone

I have put my 88 bertone up for sale on Ebay. I am not sure what it is worth and thats why I put it on ebay. Any questions just ask Jason 180954222383 Copy and paste this number into the ebay search and you will see it

I might be interested in taking a look at it. I am just getting my feet wet with the idea of buying another one though. I ride my bicycle out on Uvas I could make the loop through San Martin.

Good to be Jason if the money is real :grin:

nice look with the Gran Finale mica blue... I thought it was black when I looked at the puny photos last week.

Cosmic wheels have a Stratos look to them. Good job :)

beginning to really hate eBay...

This was recently discussed in other threads about eBay bids not being binding, etc...
bid history on this car show one bidder, with zero feedback, and who only ever bid on one item, this car bid against him/herself from $1700 to $10k. Now I understand why the insurance company refused to use eBay for valuation purposes for my totaled X...

Don't feel too bad Brett...

From what I've observed over the years, less than half of these "impulse" sales ever actually go through.
For the seller, I sure do hope he get's it. But with zero feedback, it's a pretty low confidence. eBay
doesn't stand behind the zero feedback bidders. We'll see.
Sometimes we get surprised with these things.

If you see it back on eBay within a couple weeks, you'll have your answer.

I wasn't paying attention to this auction so not sure what Jason's reserve was on it.

all of that repeated bidding could have been to get the reserve off.There have been many shocking 5 figure sales on eBay this year... so sometimes someone out there just has to have that certain X and gets caught up in the frenzy or moment.

This one sure appears bogus.

why won't they just go by NADA values for your accident? I know I get taxed by that :hrmph:

Yup, if this is a legit sale, I'm a happy camper, that means values for top tier cars are trending up.

I think for the entire X1/9 ecosystem, reasonably higher prices for nice cars are a good thing.

Reserve was probably 10K....

If there was only one bidder, then they just keep plugging in numbers until the reserve was met. More than likely was a kid or jerk off trying to find out what the reserve was.

This was recently discussed in other threads about eBay bids not being binding, etc...
bid history on this car show one bidder, with zero feedback, and who only ever bid on one item, this car bid against him/herself from $1700 to $10k. Now I understand why the insurance company refused to use eBay for valuation purposes for my totaled X...

Back