2 1976 X19s in MA not mine

Given the prices of nice Xs I would say yes....but only to the right customer. You have a 1300 with a nice body and a half primered 1500 that will be a parts donor giving up a 1500 motor and five speed for the 1300.

Don't forget to offer him $1250 because most customers won't want a project and fewer yet have space for two Xs.

Do you think they are worth the price. They seem pretty rough.
There’s a lot not shown.

What’s your intent with the cars?

If your intent is to pick up parts cars, the price is too high.

For projects to eventually be on the road, a LOT more photos are needed. These cars live in Massachusetts. If they salt the roads, that will mean lots of not visible rust.

The ‘76 might have some interesting wheels on the driver’s side (the second picture) has me curious but those 2 alone wouldn’t be worth the asking price.

Being a “jaded-Californian,” I’d say at best with what we know about the cars, we’re talking at most $400 for both.

I think the 76 just has normal steel "iron cross" wheels that came on later Fiats. The lighting on some pics make them look like possibly something exotic. My comments above are based on an actual eyes on the car and personal determination of rust issues. Lack of rust at base of windshield is promising.

There’s a lot not shown.

What’s your intent with the cars?

If your intent is to pick up parts cars, the price is too high.

For projects to eventually be on the road, a LOT more photos are needed. These cars live in Massachusetts. If they salt the roads, that will mean lots of not visible rust.

The ‘76 might have some interesting wheels on the driver’s side (the second picture) has me curious but those 2 alone wouldn’t be worth the asking price.

Being a “jaded-Californian,” I’d say at best with what we know about the cars, we’re talking at most $400 for both.
Remember, these are mostly "hobby" cars & most in the NE are not driven in the winter months. I was forced to drive mine once in the winter. Started to snow on the way home & back broke loose any time I hit the gas & front locked anytime I hit the brakes. Luckily it was only for a few miles but scared the hell out of me.

My sister's new at the time 75 X was a super snow car with that wheezy 1300 and knife sharp skinny tires.
I drove my first X (a stock 1300 75) in 1 blizzard and a couple of decent snow storms. I was amazed at how well it made it's way through 4", 5", 6" of snow. Of course hooning around aside, if you wanted to seriously navigate anywhere, it did require a judicious application of both throttle and brake. :p

Back