28 original miles for $43,000.

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
Looks like it's FS at a high end dealer in Germany.

Wow..:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/bertone/x19/1992/309971

very rare Bertone X1 / 9 with orig. 46 km (forty-six) in completely pristine new car condition.
The vehicle is from the year 1988 and is thus one of the last made by Bertone vehicles.
The X1 / 9 was approved only on 22.12.1992 in Rovigo (Italy) and was consistently account was never moved and stood all these years in a car collection.
The condition of the vehicle is breathtaking, there are inside and no traces nor dirt, even the interior still smells factory fresh. The vehicle has the orig. Board folder with the service booklet and the tool kit which is also unaffected.

It's a bit difficult to determine from the pics,

but it appears to be a genuine X 1/9/Bertone. With the engine off it's still running about 500 RPM, like every X I've owned or seen.

Mike

Its in impecable condition for sure and looks beautiful in red.But for that kind of money i can get me a Ferrari 308,maybe a 328!!...i guess:)

Its in impecable condition for sure and looks beautiful in red.But for that kind of money i can get me a Ferrari 308,maybe a 328!!...i guess:)

not anymore.. 308's are worth big bucks, 328's are worth even more! You can get a Mondial for $40K'ish, but not with 43km..

If I had money to blow, I'd buy this thing... it's SOOOOOO SWEET! I love it!!

I think that Corsa kit example (with just 2,000 miles) I posted last year sold to a member on this board for close to $30,000.
Different income levels..just sayin'..:wink2:

I'm with you Myron...cold shower time..:grin:

My Caddy was less, but...

Definitely wouldn't be too embarrassed to own it. :laugh:
I'd consider this car over the Trailer Queen I had even though it doesn't have a SS reservoir or leather seats.
I also dislike those ugly plastic side panels. :nod:
But hey, you can't have everything. :grin:

it would seem you could if so inclined; invest about half that on your existing X and end up with the same end results... Except for the low miles... I will be shocked if this sells for that kind of money. But hey... I said the same about Alfa GTV's a decade ago... now they are in the 30's for a solid driver.. Pristine in the 50's...

Right in every way

It's the right color, right year. Someone will pay over $40 for it.

Yeah, it cracks me up someone asks for parts for their late 80's X, and after some back and forth by email we realize it's an EU or UK/OZ-spec fitted from the factory with a 34-series carb. :hmm2:

-M

not anymore.. 308's are worth big bucks, 328's are worth even more! You can get a Mondial for $40K'ish, but not with 43km..

If I had money to blow, I'd buy this thing... it's SOOOOOO SWEET! I love it!!

Ofcourse not with that low mileage,but i believe that if you still shop around you can find something in that range for sure.At least if you check the book values youll be better off buying something else.....but if you have it $$...go knock yourself down!!

This will look great in your living room Greg...

Especially framed and hanging on your wall.

Another option might be placing a large clear glass table top on it and some tall stools... Quite a conversation piece!

Good idea BUT..

the walls are already filled!

Maybe something like this to contain the moist dreams..:laugh:

Especially framed and hanging on your wall.

Another option might be placing a large clear glass table top on it and some tall stools... Quite a conversation piece!

I think that Corsa kit example (with just 2,000 miles) I posted last year sold to a member on this board for close to $30,000.
Different income levels..just sayin'..:wink2:

I'm with you Myron...cold shower time..:grin:

I have a good water heater:)

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/f...l;jsessionid=F9D6482AA0DA7188EDB7640AE2781135

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/f...l;jsessionid=F9D6482AA0DA7188EDB7640AE2781135

Make an offer and youll be close to those $43k.....plus you get to drive the car.An X for $43k and 28mi its not a driver,its a museum piece/trailer/garage queen as it has been all its life.

Back