2nd X1/9 sighting

Ananda

True Classic
I just saw the second X1/9 that I have seen in the wild. It was a bright green one getting on the freeway in Berkeley California. I'm pretty sure my wife thinks I'm really weird when I get all excited about seeing a car,but come on it's pretty exciting right? If the owner of that car is on this forumthey are welcome to come by and say hello and show off their cool little car.

That is exciting!

The last one I saw around here was August last year at an Italian car show. The previous sighting was August 2014, at the same annual Italian car show.

I know there are a handful in Colorado, but I don't see them on the road.

I just saw the second X1/9 that I have seen in the wild. It was a bright green one getting on the freeway in Berkeley California. I'm pretty sure my wife thinks I'm really weird when I get all excited about seeing a car,but come on it's pretty exciting right? If the owner of that car is on this forumthey are welcome to come by and say hello and show off their cool little car.
Perhaps heading to this event in Alameda? There were several X1/9s there, including a bright green one with ladder bumpers converted to single blade.

This thread is pretty funny!! Besides my wife already knowing I'm nuttts, when we do see one everything stops and I find a way to get turned around and follow or find it ((( which is like one every 5 years if I'm lucky ))). last one I saw on the road was spring of 2014.. He wouldn't sell :(
I always ask if shiits for sale, drives my wife nutts...:);)o_O LOL

Was driving by the body shop near my house today and thought I saw a red Miura, that got my heart beating. When I stopped and went to look, turns out it was a De Tomaso Pantera. Not the same wow factor a Miura would've been for me but it was still dope!!!

De Tomass Pantara, Styled by Tom Tjaarda at Carrozzeria Ghia, under skin by Gianpaolo Dallara.

Lambo Miura, Marcello Gandini at Carrozzeria Bertone, under skin by Gianpaolo Dallara.

There were more visual and truly creative treats from this group of Italian designers.

Bernice

Was driving by the body shop near my house today and thought I saw a red Miura, that got my heart beating. When I stopped and went to look, turns out it was a De Tomaso Pantera. Not the same wow factor a Miura would've been for me but it was still dope!!!

That is exciting!

The last one I saw around here was August last year at an Italian car show. The previous sighting was August 2014, at the same annual Italian car show.

I know there are a handful in Colorado, but I don't see them on the road.

I saw one 2 days ago! Heading east on I-70, early afternoon, not far from Applemotors in Wheat Ridge.

Was it anyone here???

Back