34 DMTR Carb for sale - Needs Rebuilt

JimMW

autoxer
SOLD

I pulled this 34 DMTR (manual choke carburetor) from a parts car in unknown condition. I thought I might try to rebuild it, but have decided not to bother. Full disclosure: I inquired about having it rebuilt at Midwest-Bayless and Matt thought it might be too far gone on account of the bottom throttle plate condition and said they wouldn't do it. I share that so you know what you're getting... no guarantees!

Definitely would need a complete clean and rebuild. Originally I had trouble getting one of the bottom throttle plates ("butterflies" I've always heard them called) open, but it did free up. The action is a bit stiff. There is corrosion on the inner sides of the bottom throttle plates. Doesn't come with any jets. Please see the pictures and let me know if you need any more of something specific. I do have the cable for operating the choke but forgot to take pictures of it. It's in good condition and will be included.

I'm asking $40 which includes shipping to the 50 states, OBO. Would ship to Canada with an adjusted price for shipping but prefer not to ship elsewhere in the world. Please let me know if there are any questions and I prefer a PM if someone is interested.

w225950763.jpg

w225950766.jpg

w225950768.jpg

w225950770.jpg

w225950761.jpg

Last edited:
Back