4x98 pattern 13x5.5" alloy wheels | Los Angeles

314159td

Hello, new forum member here.

I bought these turbine style alloy wheels the other day for my Lotus Europa, as they were listed as 4x3.75 with the right backspacing and were exactly the look I'm going for with that car. Went to test fit and discovered they're definitely the Fiat/Alfa/Lancia/Lada/Yugo 4x98 bolt pattern. I have a few plans to safely adapt to 4x3.75, but no pressing need at the moment and figure they'd look good on an X or 124.

Can't find much about them online, there's a "Made in Britain" mark, a 1976 datecode, and a symbol that looks a bit like a W, but I'm not coming up with anything.
All of them ring when tapped, and I don't see any cracks in the typical places. No dents or other evidence of a lost fight with a curb or pothole.
They do have light (sandable) curb rash, but nothing extending to the spokes. Have been pressure washed since this pic but still need some elbow grease. Might run them through the big ultrasonic cleaner if I have time. They're about a 10' wheel as-is, in case you have a 10' paint job to match ;)

Full specs:
Size: 13 x 5.5"
Bolt Pattern: 4 x 98mm, conical seats
Offset: ~+18.5mm
Backspace: ~100 mm
Center Bore: 2.5" all the way thru, 2.75" for a bit on the backside

Feel free to ask for additional measurements/pics/etc and I'll post them to this thread. Would like to see these be useful to someone.

Asking $350 (exactly what I have in them, feels fair) and can handle packing and shipping at cost if you really want them.

These will be/are listed in other, separate forums, I believe that's okay per the FS&W guidelines.
If you're uncomfy with new members selling things, I can point you to some of my other forum accounts with technical posts and etc.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 52
I had a set - those are 100+ Octavo wheels, and yes, they are made in Great Britain. Very pretty on an X.

Very similar to the Momo Antares wheel on my X.....

Attachments

• polished out.jpg
    polished out.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 39
It does look like the 100+
Actually, I think it's the other way around, the Octavo looks like the Antares.
My set was staggered , 5 1/2" and 6" wide. (I think I bought them from someone here)
I used Federals, 185F / 205R. Worked great, only very minor rub at full lock. I never got center caps for them.

Back