600/850 parts

Hackerjay

Daily Driver
I have parts from many different cars, mostly 600's
Only body parts are 2 pairs of doors for suicide door 600's. One pair without wing windows, one pair with.
Complete drive drain ran when removed from an early 600. Believe it to be a 1958. Everything from the air filter to muffler, Transmission to car including swing arms and brakes. One additional 600 and one 600D transaxle. Lots of blocks and heads 633-903cc. Distributors, new caps and rotors. A small amount of Abarth stuff. 850 taillights and carburetors. Looking mainly to get the parts in use by someone. Prices go up if I have to ship. Cheap if you pick them up. I am in the Seattle area. My goal sadly is when the day comes, I am no longer around for there to be nothing that my estate would trash that someone might need.

Wanted, something that most likely does not exist Hoping that someone has lifted fiberglass body panels and made molds to be able to recreate a double bubble 750 on a 600 chassis. I always wanted one of these cars but prices have gotten stupid high. I do have the skill set to build from scratch but do not want one bad enough to pound out a new aluminum body.
Jay

Interested in any decent 600 or 600D heads, a Weber 26 IM carb. What sort of "Abarth stuff" do you have available?

Head I should have, the 26IM carb not sure on as I do not remember carb numbers. I do have 5 or 6 850 carbs.
Limited Abarth stuff. One valve cover for a 1050., lower control arms. hood props and rubber snubbers to connect these. All original used stuff. one new raw fiberglass shroud for a front radiator. I just had surgery and for the next 4 weeks I can not lift. The heads and engines are stored under the stairs in my shop. Lots of things will need to be moved to get to them.

Back