79-88 Rebuilt Axles for 5 speed

emrliquidlife

True Classic
As I sort through my extra Fiat Parts I'm coming across odds and ends. I have a rebuilt set of axles from a 1979 X. Both the driver and passenger side.

I'm asking $150 for both. I may consider seperating, but would need to see if I can sell them both.

Axles were fully rebuilt, with new boots, clamps etc. If you need some extra allen head bolts and the washer clips, I may be able to dig into my bucket of bolts to get you a few.

Freight would be actual charges.

Pics to come.

Ed

Heh sorry about that. I hate traveling with a bunch of junk. I'll take them but lets arrange a different delivery method. I'm flying down to LA Friday and could probably pick them up.

Heh sorry about that. I hate traveling with a bunch of junk. I'll take them but lets arrange a different delivery method. I'm flying down to LA Friday and could probably pick them up.

Cool, the warehouse is near to LAX, but perhaps your flying into John Wayne?

Flying into Long Beach, but have a DMV appointment at 10am. I will be back in Long Beach though around 7pm, but need to be back at the airport no later than 9pm. I have no idea what traffic will be like though...there's no rush on this.

And how would I know this? :hmm:

I took a 13" magnesium wheel through security as check-in luggage last year and was detained while it underwent extra screening. The TSA agent said depending on what kind of day he was having, he would allow it but that it could be used as a weapon.

He also said it obviously wasn't a car wheel because it was too small.

Which DMV are you going to? The one in Compton?

I could meet you for lunch. Let me see if I can get some boxes to pack up the axles so you can cleanly fly with them.

If Friday doesn't work, we can work something else out.

Ed

Back