81 X1/9 for sale - yep, it is mine.

TulsaX1/9

Love those Italians!!
My 1981 X is now for sale. 63K miles and I am the original owner. It is completely stock, except for the Brown Wire Mod. Has less than 200 miles on 5 new tires. Has been repainted in golden brown and looks good from 25 feet. The driver's door has some slight issues, but I have an extra driver's door. The seats are the original upholstery and some of the seams are split - an easy fix. I have them covered with sheepskins. The dash is cracked (aren't they all?). The carpeting needs to be redyed brown, as there is some fading in the driver's footwell. I just redid the brakes and the master and slave clutch cylinders. There is no radio, but if you insist, I will toss one in. This car has been garage kept all of its life and babied. Why would I ever want to get rid of my baby? My back has deteriorated to the point that I cannot get in and out of it easily. It is time to turn it over to someone who will take the necessary steps to bring it back to its glory days and truly appreciate it. It has a clear Oklahoma title.
I do not want to put it on eBay and would much rather see it go to someone on this forum, whom I know will give it the love and care that I have bestowed upon it all these years.
I am asking $3500 for it with a bunch of extra parts.
I admit to being challenged as far as posting pictures on this forum, so please email me and I will send pictures to you. My email is:
m
a
n
d
l
e
b
a
u
m
at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks,