85 x1/9 Bertone (NH) $700

buzzkillington

1796504_10202022160968843_520358341_n.jpg

$700 obo.

96,000 miles. Champagne and brown two-tone. It was traded to me a few months ago with plans to put a VW VR6 in it, but I lost my job and had to sell the donor car so now the Fiat has to go.

It sat for a couple years, and seems to have an overfueling issue as a result. I'm not sure if it's stuck injectors, the cold start injector or some other issue, but I've noticed a fuel smell to the oil. It is getting spark just fine.

The passenger fender is junk and the nose has some dents. The passenger rear quarter is also rippled. It has some rust here and there, but it's structurally solid and the strut towers are rust free.

I do have an original radiator that needs to be put in, as well as almost all of the front end pieces, minus the grill and passenger fender cover.

More pics and info here:
http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4355510312.html

A few observations. This 85 has the 87 moldings down the side. From another thread, I read that non A/C cars did not have a head liner on the targa top but this car does.

I'm honestly not sure about the moldings. The car does look like it was resprayed quite some time ago. The door tag says 4/85 and the VINs match the prior registration.

Last edited:
Flooding,

That sounds an awful lot like the coolant sensor on the thermostat, others here had the same problem.

Back