86 Bertone for Sale

Fiatdazed

Low Mileage
Time to pass on Dennis Jones' Bertone to the next owner. I have put on less than 500 miles since purchase.
See: https://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/1986-bertone-x1-9.30706/#post-257878

$7500 for car with additional items available as well - Tron wheels/covers, tires, and a whole lot of stuff - ECUs, wheel dust cover, heater controls, extra dash pod, …

Closing out my X1/9 adventure.

Best,
Stephen Beck
Central NJ
732 853 4192 (texting preferred for initial conversation) or DM.

Last edited:
Per forum guidelines, you need to list an asking price for all "for sale" items. Thanks

Hmm, any chance you have the stock exhaust system hanging around?

I need to be able to pass both a sniffer and visual check unfortunately...

I'm interested in this car (and texting Stephen) but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get the horrible Photobucket watermarks to go away so I can see the photos more clearly?

Looks like the grey paint has some clear coat damage based on the new pictures. I don't think it is a reflection. Also, I am not sure about the residue? on the paint in the VIN plate picture.

Am I seeing things?

Grey paint is definitely weird - this occurred after I took possession- will need attention. Also red paint is thin in spots.

No residue though there near the VIN. Just needs a bit more cleaning than my hurried wash today to get pictures up.

Congratulations on your purchase! I hope you have as much fun with the car as I did when it was in my care. By the way, the Daytona wheels (and the Tron wheels too for that matter) are 13 inch.

Enjoy!! - dj

I purchased the car this afternoon, shortly before your post. The wheels are 14", and I'm sure I'll keep them on the car, though the original tron wheels look fabulous as well. I'm very excited!
Outstanding, report back what you find with the car. Those wheels are nice looking. Always so exciting getting a new toy.

interesting - I just assumed 14s for the daytonas, as the daytonas on my other Fiat are 14s... but either way i love them!

I'm pondering a license plate of XRX19, or something to play off the car's history.

For now, the car will head to my pal's place in PA, where it'll get tuned and driven and readied for an eventual drive back to Colorado... I won't actually get to drive the car myself until April when I have a planned trip east, but I trust her implicitly to get the car back to full happiness.

Stephen has been wonderful to work with. I don't think he's replacing the X with another Fiat, which is a shame for the Fiat world.

Congratulations on your purchase! I hope you have as much fun with the car as I did when it was in my care. By the way, the Daytona wheels (and the Tron wheels too for that matter) are 13 inch.

Enjoy!! - dj
The CD 50 is 14"

If you need an NOS example, PM me.

Back