86 on Ebay sold

Gentlemen, we have arrived...

At the next level of values of excellent condition X19s...

May the speculation begin....

PS - I have an almost mint condition rust free 87 with 36k miles for $10k....

Not from what I see...

...I show it as being relisted. Oh...now I see it. Looks like the listing ended, was re-listed and then marked as sold.

We'll see the red/charcoal X up again...

I'm betting on it. As soon as the new owner discovers the decay rate around the windshield area, it'll be re-posted.

Though the car is sold, no one really knows what the new buyer actually paid for it.
Looks like it was taken down as a private sale. IMHO.

Ot oh..I never checked out that 2nd set of photos...huge subtraction in my book :nod:

Along with this pic added to the 2nd listing was the line "Small amount of rust on driver's side windshield." in the copy.

Maybe a quick full disclosure made in haste to cover his rear end in case of an impending sale?

This seriously detracts from the credibility of the original ad.

That Yugo .....

....has been for sale for over a year now. Our Service Manager at Midwest-Bayless has an even nicer, lower mileage Yugo...but he will never sell it. :whistle:

I'm betting on it. As soon as the new owner discovers the decay rate around the windshield area, it'll be re-posted.
Though the car is sold, no one really knows what the new buyer actually paid for it.

This is why I don't bet anymore :)

Just like that brown one that went for over 10K this one did in fact sell for $8500 with great Feedback left pretty much seals it for me :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170809393786

Feedback/item From Buyer/price Date/time
GREAT COMMUNICATION and TRANSACTION. Very Honest! Member id 80bert ( Feedback Score Of 410) Mar-29-12 13:48
Fiat (#170809393786) US $8,500.00

Back