A 500 added to the stable...

WOO HOO! Changed out the vapor leak detector pump (22 bucks on Amazon) and this AM the check cap warning & permanent evap code are GONE! I did pick up a junkyard glove box to replace the broken 1, but I think I'm done with repairs for now.

WOO HOO! Changed out the vapor leak detector pump (22 bucks on Amazon) and this AM the check cap warning & permanent evap code are GONE! I did pick up a junkyard glove box to replace the broken 1, but I think I'm done with repairs for now.
Congrats!

I've now put on over 1000 miles and pretty impressed with this little Fiat. I did change the plugs & it now has a little more lower. There was oil in 1 hole so a valve cover gasket is on the list. I'm getting 36 mpg, even the way I drive (I have a heavy foot).
30ish yeat old coworker is kinda a car guy & he recently bought an Elantra N. This thing RIPS! He asked if he could take the 500 on his lunch run. He came back with a smile on his face & couldn't believe how much fun it was to toss on the winding roads near work. He didn't even put it in sport mode! Looks like I'll definitely be on the hunt for an Abarth.

Back