a bit about me and my cars

brt19x

Low Mileage
hi im new here, i was told to sign up by another member so yer here i am. any way im 17 years old and own a 88 bertone x19 that is 1 of only 50 1500 injected cars in the contry. me and my dad have 4 x19s, a fuel injeceted 4cyld turbo niki and a 128.
the cars. my car was bought over 2 years ago as my 1st car and i love it. my dad has a s2 that is built up for track work and it gose prity hard but still working on it and just befor xmas we picked up a s1 that has been in storage for the last 15 years and it is low kms and is mint condition, and the last one is um yer lets not go there(parts car)
if u want to see any pics let me no and ill work it out how to put em up here.

thanks brt

easy way is ....

make an account on photobucket.com
from there you can get direct link of the photo or album.
photos you can post them using the menu while post reply's .
I am sure u'll figure it out easy .

PS. search the forum, there must be a descripton how to post photos.
smtg like this: http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/3378/

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thanks will work it out and pics of the cars will be up soon, some good and depending on how i feel i may put some sad ones of my bertone up. but soon soon.

pics( i think)
IMGP0464.jpg

IMGP0453.jpg

if u look you can see the sway bar working.
DSC_5901.jpg

the home garage
IMGP0587.jpg

befor the bad stuff happened last time the car went out
CCI00019.jpg

Excellent! Welcome to XWeb

Nice looking collection for sure.
I haven't seen cars packed in that tight since Jim W posted his X's. :clap:
Thanks for sharing and welcome aboard!

haha yer it took a bit to get em in there, 3 x19s and a niki in a 3 car garage hahah with tool boxs, a lath and load of other stuff.

cool

thanks for posting photos,
remember : "forum members here are suckers for photos , as a small kid for candy :)
if you wanna make friends quick, just post x1/9 car and parts photos, specially progress of repairs and stuff :)
happy to have you here with us !

Greetings....

Very cool indeed.

These photos would go great in the Official Members Car Picture Thread....I'll hit it to bring it back up.....you'll see it.

You are most welcome brt19x

You sure made a grand entrance with those pictures. Nice to have you aboard.
That guy in the newspaper, is that you? Looks kind of big for a 17 yrs guy, or maybe thats the way they make them down there.
Welcome again,

nar thats not me its my dad next to his car at fiat natioanls, the photo was taken b4 he killed.

ok so its been a long time since i posted here, alot has happend in that time, such as,
1.we built a new motor for the race x19 and then it blew up 1st lap 1st run of the day 1st outting with new motor(see pics of the mess), then we got a new motor that is curently being built up and is almost ready to go into the car.
2.my 88 bertone got lots of piant work fixed up on it and now looks a million bucks, and i won 3rd place in the convertibles at the fiat concourso
3. i worked out the 88bertone was to dam good to drive to work each day and park in the street, so i bought a 132 2000 of another forum members dad, got the 132 to keap my X safe.
4. gave the 128 to a good home as wasnt needed and wasnt going any where fast.
5.the turbo niki has been put aside so i could buy the 132.

pics:
this is what we found in the sump when we pulled it off after it went bang at 4,000rpm in 4th.
Photo0049.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

my new 132 2000
167_6762_mod.jpg

Welcome BRT...

Thanks for posting the fotos, lots of great cars and its great to know that there are youth today that can still appreciate VINTAGE GREATNESS!

Thanks for posting the fotos, lots of great cars and its great to know that there are youth today that can still appreciate VINTAGE GREATNESS!
thanks, i was raised with fiats in the house, so yer i love my old fiats, and yer, look at my 1st car that i work really hard to aford, btw im talking about the grey x19.

Back