A gaggle of Xs in NC

Being a auto repair business, and apparently knowing something about X's, I doubt they will be willing to let go of any. And if they do it likely won't be cheap. But anyone in the area should at least check. A couple of them seem they might be decent projects.

Wow, timing is everything. My sister lives in Weaverville and I was just there recently. Knew nothing about this. Next time I am down there I'll have to check them out.

Look like there was a Mafia gathering and some picked-up their guns and... no one survived. So the car are waiting there in peace.

Steve, there is never anything going on in Harpers Ferry WV so I see no excuse for you not buzzing back down to NC....I'm sure your sister will be delighted to see you again!

I've been looking, but to go there my wife would know I was up to something. I have a buddy in Weaverville, but she knows it isn't cheap or free whenever I go see him.

Steve, there is never anything going on in Harpers Ferry WV so I see no excuse for you not buzzing back down to NC....I'm sure your sister will be delighted to see you again!

Carl, clearly you have never been to Harpers Ferry. ;)

I would love to check out the cars but I certainly don't need another. Two is one to many at this point.

Probably been about 40 years since I was last there, which is a shame as it's a lovely and very historic town.
My wife holds me to a two Fiat limit....and I cringe whenever one of us uses the N word...."need".

Response to any inquiries will likely be met with the usual answer for a rusting collection of a particular nameplate: "Nope. Not Interested in selling any of those. I AM GONNA FIX THOSE UP SOME DAY."

Jonathon is a super nice guy. Had an x years ago, and just wanted to get back into it. Fiat's are not his business, as mush as a passion on the side. He picks them up cheap, hoping to get a few nice ones out of the mix. Reminds me, I need to drop by fo
So, when are you going to look? :D I'm heading to the Whee this weekend, on the wife's agenda... so looking at cars is out of the question!

I can go tomorrow, Wednesday, or Thursday. What do you want me to put eyes on for you? A good project? A solid shell?

Back