A little show action

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
img0598u.jpg

img0629.jpg

img0628y.jpg

And a stow-a-way

image0178563066.jpg

Went to a local tuner shop BBQ bash this past Sunday. The X got a HUGE reception. Never thought I'd have to explain what it was so many times! I had a blast and they all loved the turbo.

After seeing your pics I had to run out to my X and look under the "hood" to see if I had some sort of goodies in there as well. Not surprised to find out I didn't have any :( heh

Mike, you 'ain't tellin da truth...

That girl was snuggling up to you because she wanted to get out of the rain! Ha!
So, being the gentleman you are, you offered her the front trunk area. :woot: Oh yeah!...

Hey, you've gotta search hard to find eye candy like that in New Hampshahh!

Thanks for sharing & keep in touch.

Ashley (The Boot babe) is a real sweetheart. Her car is the blue WRX next to my X. I'd go out with here in a heartbeat if it weren't for 2 reasons. 1., she has a boyfriend and 2. I'm old enough to be her father. OK, maybe really older brother...

Don't ya hate that? ...

Gettin' older, I mean?
You get to a point where you feel guilty even looking! Sheesh!

No doubt you were having a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Thought maybe...

...you were trying to steal her... :wink2:

So the "Bee" is up and running?... Are you going to stay with the turbo or go 'old school'?...

Geez... so here you are...

Did you tell that angry Brunette to get her arse offa your car!!!

Boy... and you keep a spare in the trunk?

HAHAHA... You need to bring those options out here in November for BFI...

Car looks great... how's it running?

Did you tell that angry Brunette to get her arse offa your car!!!

Boy... and you keep a spare in the trunk?

HAHAHA... You need to bring those options out here in November for BFI...

Car looks great... how's it running?

Jim and Tony, yes the X is under turbo power and it surprisingly runs pretty well. I know its running lean as the EGT is hot. Anywhere from 800-1200 just putting around to 1400+ when I get on it. I'm only at 7psi of boost but the rest of my MS stuff came in and I'm off next week so either I'll have a hacked up and bludgeoned X for sale or it will be running. Update and pics to follow.

Oh and the camber plates are Tien camber plates for a corolla I think. They were hacked in and I do not recommend anybody doing unless you are comfortable irreparably modding your strut mounts.

What seats are those?

Those are nice seats. more details would be welcome (make price and ease of install)

Thanks!

dany

Then I get dibs?

Please let me know when you are ready to sell.
PM me approx price and we can talk!

Thanks

dany

Back