AI Bot Members

I don't think AI replies are necessarily a bad thing - as long as the reply is identified as such. Frankly I'm not impressed with most of the AI posts I've seen related to the X, they often contain errors. They don't seem to be as intelligent as they are made out to be. It's probably a combination of the way they are programed, and the data they devour. Lot's of the "information" that's available on the net is wrong. And the programmers aren't inflatable (edit infallible!).

Last edited:
😂 I hope the programmers aren't "inflatable"

Best AI I have experienced has been summaries of a bunch of customer reviews. I don't trust customer reviews individually, but as an aggregate, they can provide some direction. The AI was actually useful in that case.

I'm still weighing in on Microsoft's AI to help autocomplete your sentences in Outlook. Maybe I just use language differently, but 50% of the time they try to take the conversation in a different direction. I'm sure they will get better as they learn me.

AI as presently identified is actually just data mining on vast datasets drawn from the web which is merely crowd sourced. The intelligence of a crowd is the intelligence of the least intelligent member of said crowd divided by the number of people in the crowd.

Back