ALL ORIGINAL 1979 5-speed X 1/9 32k miles

New Fiat Guy

Low Mileage
Hi, and hello everyone I have a very original 1979 Fiat X1/9 that I would like to sell.. I Bought it from an elderly lady after her husband passed and for being all original it is in very respectable condition. Here are some of the facts:

1979 x1/9 5 Speed
ONLY 32k Miles
Same owners for 25(ish) years
Garage kept
Original Blue Paint (little faded but very decent considering age)
Near Flawless Tan interior
A/C Car
NO Rust by the suspension parts
Does have some under the windshield
Title in hand ready to sell

The car has been idle since last year. Starts right up and runs great, it drove great before being parked for the year now feels if the clutch is slipping? We would rather leave the car original and have someone who truly knows these cars figure it out. Either way it can't be a huge issue as it was in PERFECT working order before being parked. At this point we are taking offers on the car since we don't really know what its worth. The car is located in the Chicagoland area and can be viewed anytime. If seriously interested PM me your phone number and we can talk about it more in depth...

Thank you!

Forum rules require a price

Hi NewFiatGuy,

The Xweb FS&W forum rules require that you list a price for items offered for sale.

Thanks

Hi

At Jim .D he has no idea what to ask forum the price that being said I'll try and help him

At new fiat guy I live west of Chicago tell me wher you live we'll get together and try to help you work up a price and pics to post .

If you don't want your address up on the web send me a privet message thru Xweb privet message system .

Well rules are rules racerx

As a moderator on this site, I try to make sure everyone is following the rules. We catch crap when one seller feels he has been moderated in the past for something that he feels isn't being immediately moderated in the here and now.

When he logs back in he will see the post. Lets tell him that he should ask 1million dollars with a make offer:king:

Sorry for breaking the rules with my first post! I'll go with 10k obo :confuse2: just so I have something here (NOT ACTUALLY looking for anything near that) Pictures coming soon and racerx I appreciate the offer PM sent!

Back