AMCO Chrome Front*** Bumper Guard on eBay

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
I have been looking for one

Thanks Dan for posting this. Hopefully it stays in a reasonable range. I have collected several of the other items and would like to add this part to the collection as well. :nod:

Bob, Buy this one and then sell both your front and rear to me:)

I might have something you want... Let me know..:nod:

That old add is ausome

Is it just me or is the snap targa top in that old add the funniest aftermarket piece for an X, I guess the stock roof is too heavy and hard to find a good place to store:confused: This would be a great thread on its own. What aftermarket item tops that for being silly?:)

Listing Dissapeared

I noticed the listing was removed this morning. Along with all of his other items. Kind of strange.

Not strange at all. Someone probably sent them a message offering them a nice sum of money to sell it off line. IT happens all the time. Someone might say that its a shady business tactic but some might just call it smart... :)

It wasnt me you cant prove a thing I wasnt there, I Was not in Vegas in 1991 I swear...:whistle::whistle:

I tried that yesterday.....

I contacted him yesterday. He said he does not end his auctions. I even threw out a large number, but that didn't change his mind. That doesn't explain his removal of all his other listings at the same time.

Interesting... Maybe he will relist it. Or maybe he will attempt buying yours to make a set..:)

Back