Any parts needed from 86 X1/9

Any chance.....

The targa top/hardware/rubber seals and the upper middle brake light/housing/wiring are still available? If so, I'd love to lay claim to them. Also, would there happen to be a switch for the fog lamps, plastic covers for the driver/passenger seat hinges and the drivers side mirror. I know it's a big list. Any or all would be terrific. Cost? Just let me know. Thanks so much. Mike

Also just wondering

What does the engine cover look like? I've been thinking of painting one to color match my car, but would like to spare mine so the car can be reverted to original. Let me know when you have a second. Cheers. Me

I keep thinking of things...

What type of shifter knob does the car have? I'd be interested in the type that looks like a mushroom, particularly in black with the Bertone emblem. :italia:

Cat

You have the stock cat - I think it is the four he flange?

If so, is the cat still good for CA smog?

How much includIng shipping to CA?

Thanks.

Driver's side door?

If it's an electric window car, the complete left door. Someone has butchered the interior framing on the car I am refurbishing.

Washer Fluid Bottle/Pump

Hey Brett,

How's the effort to pull & ship the washer bottle & pump coming?

Let me know when you're ready & I'll do the PayPal thing.

Tom

any parts needed

This guy Brett M keeps posting about parts needed off an 86 X but never responds when someone expresses an interest. I even p.m him and no reply. What gives?

Bad news

I went back to Pull a Part to get the parts and the car was gone. I don't think they had it even two weeks. Really bummed as there were so many good parts on that car.

So sorry for not getting to it sooner.

Back