Any parts needed from 86 X1/9

Yves, I can take care of that

Next time we meet up, or I can mail one to you.
Do you need only the gasket or the entire assembly?

Next time we meet up, or I can mail one to you.
Do you need only the gasket or the entire assembly?

Bob,
next weekend I will double check to be sure the Tail light assembly is not craked, if no crack are present I will only need the body gasket.

Thanks

interested

Instrument cluster, window switches, headlight switch, center console switches. Any of those would float my boat.
Doug R

Rear splash guard (passenger side)

Interested in the rear passenger splash guard if it's in good shape (the one that protects the crank pully/belt)

Any unspoken for bumper material...

rear or front including plastic trim if intact.
Rearview mirror?

Thanks

Burt

How about the passenger side seatbelt assembly,specially the lower spring tensioned mechanism part as mine sometimes don't want to let the belt stretch out.Thanks...

How about the fasteners that hold the engine compartment undercar splash shields to the car? They are hex head cap screws with widely spaced threads that screw into the white-ish square or round plastic body plugs.

Last edited:
I am interested in the front bumper. If it is in good shape.

Thanks,
Tom

I have a front bumper in black is that what you are looking for.And its Free!!!...just pay shipping!!....Lmk if interested so I can send you pics,it will probably need a respray to make it look better.

Cat

Is the catalytic converter good? If so I would be interested in it.

How much will it be including shipping to 94038, CA?

Thanks

Door check

Not sure if thats the right term but its the thing that stops the door from swinging wide open.

Thanks in advance...Phil

Parts

I have not had time to go back and pull parts. I hope to make a trip over soon and will update the status then. Thanks

Back