Any X Heads in the Tampa Area?

halojm

True Classic
I'm down in Tampa (well Macdill AFB to be specific) for the next few days. Any X Heads in the Tampa area.
Dave

Several

I am in the Wesley Chapel Area, and work at USF on Fletcher Ave. I'm the CIO there and am old. Think dinosaur old, but not nearly as old as say Papa Tony . <ducks>

There's another guy in the area too, a ne'er do well named Paul Silva , also an IT guy who lives in Riverview. My car is much better than his is too and he married well above his level :)

(actually he has a great 1986 red one and is a great guy too, with a lovely wife and child)

I am driving Jeff's 1977/1985 hybrid, which is brown and bumperless.

Thee are a couple other Tampa guys, one or two in the new Port Richey/Port Richey areas, but I dont seem them often.

I am also currently having a 1973 Fiat 850 Spider restored. We should get together some time at one of the local shows, if you are up to it.

Car Shows?

I can see how you might have some car shows, given how nice the weather is today! I'm staying at the Quorum at 700 North Westshore Blvd. I have to go out tonight for dinner with my Colonel and the rest of my group, but I'm free Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I'd enjoy seeing your cars and meeting you. My cell is 215 776 2082.
Dave

Back