Anybody here own this car?

Matthew

True Classic
http://www.cannillomotorsports.com/pastinventory/scorpion/scorpion.htm

DSC03515.JPG

A friend of mine bought this car from the original owner back in the mid 90's. It was turbocharged by Ray at Performance Apex sometime in the late 70's. My friend bought it after it had been sitting for probably 10 years. We replaced all the hose, rebuilt the shift mechanism:mad2:, performed all the maintenance and then he blew it up twice in 5K miles. While he had it he installed the Ronal wheels (man, I should have snagged those before he sold it), reupholstered the seats and fiberglassed all the rust holes in the floor board. It was a pretty cool car but needed FI worse than any car I've ever seen. After we rebuilt it the second time he sold it to a guy in Tacoma,Wa (sometime in the late 90's, probably 1997 or so). I found it the other day when I attempted to locate it using Google just out of curiosity. it was the second hit on my first search. I couldn't believe it. I still have the original wheels and the factory service manual. Just wondering if anyone here owns this car and if it's still running.

Last edited:
Back