Anyone here likes vintage bicycles?.....please look!!

Karfrik

Albert
If so I have a vintage French Follis roadbike in all original and usable condition that I would like to sell.Looking for $350 OBO plus shipping.If interested and the want pics please Lmk.Thanks

Last edited:
Frame is stamped 73 and rear deraullier 2/72,so it is a good match according to what I have found.Frame is close to 22".I'm almost 5'9" and it fits me perfectly.Here are the component name brands on it;Simplex derraulliers,Mervar star crank,Mavic wheels,Balilla brakes,Suntour shifters,Belleri handle bars,Brooks saddle,Atax handlebar post,Simplex wheels quick release.Frame is made of "Super Vitus 971" alloy.All in all a complete vintage bike in original condition.Has scratches here and there.Its my opinion that it should be left as it is.Send me your e-address and I'll send you all pics I have........thanks,Albert

Frame is stamped 73 and rear deraullier 2/72,so it is a good match according to what I have found.Frame is close to 22".I'm almost 5'9" and it fits me perfectly.Here are the component name brands on it;Simplex derraulliers,Mervar star crank,Mavic wheels,Balilla brakes,Suntour shifters,Belleri handle bars,Brooks saddle,Atax handlebar post,Simplex wheels quick release.Frame is made of "Super Vitus 971" alloy.All in all a complete vintage bike in original condition.Has scratches here and there.Its my opinion that it should be left as it is.Send me your e-address and I'll send you all pics I have........thanks,Albert

Heres a link to my local Craigslist ad with pics;
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/bik/3757594792.html

Tempting, but I just picked up an old Peugeot, and I need to save up for a training/crit bike as well as still shave some grams off of my race bike. :wall: Great classic bike though, best of luck.

Tempting, but I just picked up an old Peugeot, and I need to save up for a training/crit bike as well as still shave some grams off of my race bike. :wall: Great classic bike though, best of luck.

Pass the word among your riding buddies,would like to find a good home for her.Thanks...!!

While your at it there is a nice one in Virginia for 100 bucks... Pick that one up for me will ya?:excited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28109401417...:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_14772wt_1155

I don't know whats your point here JJ??!!...if you want to take off credit from my bike,then thanks a lot!!....lmk if you find a Follis in excellent condition like mine.
But seems you left your readers or contacts somewhere else or maybe they went down the toilet,cause you need to read the whole ad first,and read it well.This is from your ebay link to the bike;

This listing features a 1964-1967 Botteccia racing bike. It has a 23” frame and 27” tires. It has a bent tube, and a Campagnolo Valentine extra derailleur. Definite wear from age and storage.

So go ahead buy it for a $100 and see if you can fix that bent frame tube.Its like buying a car with the chassis twisted big time,so its a parts bike for sure........thanks again for trying to ruin my thread,.....I will remember it!!

No not trying to ruin your thread at all... Sorry about that.I actually really like your bike.. I Just noticed the other one on ebay looking for Campagnolo parts...Not to worry. I cant afford to buy it and ship it...I really dont know much about vintage bikes other than I like them...

Please accept my apologies... JJ

Back