ATTENTION WORLD... Rust Free Project

From what I see, it is pre 1986 because it does not have the 3rd brake light. The two tone paint is divided low, in the middle of the car. I believe that In 1985 models and on, the two tone division is higher in the body. It is newer than 1983 because of the wheels, if they are original, of course. 1983 wheels are different. So if everything is original, it is a 1984 model.

That is one of the color combinations that I rather like!

Wow. I got no money just now. This really hurts, $1300...

Why does it look like the right rear tire is off the ground.

Because the entire car is up on jack stands. In fact what bothers me the most is the description. IT says needs work but doesnt disclose what that is...

hehe

and a 4 speed ?? - wonder if that's some of the work required, and its like my latest project no 5th or reverse :)

Desert Hot Springs is a trek

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/3318090215.html

The unique Bertone "4-speed" is worth that alone!

From Tony Natoli's place.

I'm interested.

Is there anyone close by that can look at this car?
Maybe take some photos? I'd like to know how the body condition and interior is. The "4-speed" doesn't bother me too much :whistle: because it's obvious he's not an X1/9 guy and hasn't driven it.

From Tony Natoli's place.

I'm interested.

Is there anyone close by that can look at this car?
Maybe take some photos? I'd like to know how the body condition and interior is. The "4-speed" doesn't bother me too much :whistle: because it's obvious he's not an X1/9 guy and hasn't driven it.

Bob, For you I would spend the 30 bucks in California Gas and go and look at this car for you but you need to get him on the phone. He doesnt answer and his voice mail is full... Maybe wait till the price gets to 1000 and then he will start answering it... JJ:jedi:

Back