Bat **** crazy girl totals X

Good news Carl! I sort of figured knowing how strong these cars are in the low-speed it must've been it will be repairable. Good luck with that one. It makes being mildly curious if it would be a non-damage event with any of the larger bumpers. My 85 came to me bumperless & it will get really tight bumpers sooner or later. My 79 still has bumpers on it with the front purposely talked. It will also get early type bumpers.

I'm pretty sure any of the non-74 bumpers would have saved the body, especially if the struts were NOT compressed. But then who would want to be seen in an X with stock bumpers!

Went to Todd's house today and came home with a nose cut off another X and will start the repair process. Great time to convert to a "through the hood" radiator vent but I'm not going to do that. Probably makes more sense to park the unfinished 77 outside and work on the bloody nose X as it is my driving X and I want to take my time on the 77.

Yeah....siri.....tucked, compressed.
Are you saying Siri tucked up the voice recognition? :D

I was txt msg'ing one of my nephews a few days ago and I shared with him the following: "If I got a dollar everytime a client's txt msg greeted me as 'hun' or 'Han' I would be a rich man, thanks to Siri and Google Voice!" After we were done chatting about computer stuff I finished with: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think Jaba the Hut's men are closing in on me, and I don't know where Chewy put the Millenium Falcon." :D

Are you saying Siri tucked up the voice recognition? :D

I was txt msg'ing one of my nephews a few days ago and I shared with him the following: "If I got a dollar everytime a client's txt msg greeted me as 'hun' or 'Han' I would be a rich man, thanks to Siri and Google Voice!" After we were done chatting about computer stuff I finished with: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think Jaba the Hut's men are closing in on me, and I don't know where Chewy put the Millenium Falcon." :D

That is a great way to relate to your younger relatives. I hear the kids really love that Star Trek stuff. :cool:

Back