beautiful craigslist find.

kmarcm

Newb
Anyone wanna loan me $5k?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/3641335334.html

CL > norfolk > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
Reply bmd3j-3641335334*sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-03-19, 9:56PM EDT
1979 fiat x1/9 - $5000 (Richmond)

1979 Fiat X1/9
Car runs and drives great, I've spent over 9K on this car in the last 16 months. All new interior, breaks, rotors, custom coilover shocks. The list is endless. The paint is fair, the body is in amazing shape, I was planning on painting it this winter , but my priorities have changed and I am looking to sell.This is a great, Very Rare car you will not see another one on the street. It pains me a great deal to sell. $5000.00 or best offer

was on ebay

This car was on ebay, the auction ended within the past week (I think) with no bids. I believe the opening bid amount was $4,000. There were additional pictures, and I think there was a black stripe on the frunk hood, and some body work spots that looked like they were ready for paint. The seller provided more information about the car and modifications, too. I don't have the time to find the auction at the moment, but maybe someone else can.

I do think it looks like a good car though and it had a lot of desireable work done to it. I'm no X-pert on values, so won't comment on the price.

Just my opinion

It looked nicer b4 the wheels were blacked out. Maybe because I am old and wheels are supposed to be shiny. :)

Back