BERTONE alloy wheel bolt, set of 16, for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
To be correct with the x web rules, please understand that I am a vendor.

I have a full set of 16 alloy wheel bolts for sale. They are used. I have media blasted them with corn cobs to clean them up, chased the threads by hand, and inspected every single one under the magnifying glass.

to 01-16-2020 set.JPG

to 01-16-2020 head.JPG

Two have some very slight imperfections under the magnifying glass.
to 01-16-2020 bolt 1.JPG

to 01-16-2020 bolt 2.JPG
These imperfections can either be ignored, or cleaned up with a file or grinder before painting, or plating. I don't think the imperfections affect the structure, or strength, of the bolts. This is ONLY cosmetic under a very close inspection!

The bolts have a total length of 51 mm, length from base of taper to end of threads is 32 mm. The threads are 12 x 1.25 mm, and are 22 mm long. These were designed to retain standard Fiat or Chromadora (and Speedline) alloy wheels. It's possible they may also fit other BERTONE coach built cars. Or, other types or brands of alloy wheels.

I have not painted them, as I don't know what color you want. Certainly filling in the BERTONE - with paint after finishing the bolt will add a lot to my time, so I will leave that to you.

These are very special, I want US $135.00 for the set, as shown, plus shipping from Santa Cruz California. If your delivery address is in California I MUST charge you sales tax.

If no one steps right up, make me an offer.

As always, I don't always check this web site, so contacting me directly is best.

Back