BERTONE collection in Volandia

You should be ok for later in the year at Volandia as it looks like it doesn't open until March:
You definitely need to take in the heritage hub:
Also the national auto museum that usually has a special display on of some sort (previously to there's been Bertone and Gandini but realistically don't expect to see an X1/9 here on a normal day):
If you're lucky, the original FIAT factory museum will have re-opened - this is tucked away and has always had odd limited opening like Sundays only, some historical gems, check it out here:
Book a stay at the Lingotto Hotel and take in a walk on the roof top track:
Then there's the Alfa museum at Arese if you travelling over to Milan:
And of course Ferrari
And Lamborghini
🙂

Last edited:
You should be ok for later in the year at Volandia as it looks like it doesn't open until March:
You definitely need to take in the heritage hub:
Also the national auto museum that usually has a special display on of some sort (previously to there's been Bertone and Gandini but realistically don't expect to see an X1/9 here on a normal day):
If you're lucky, the original FIAT factory museum will have re-opened - this is tucked away and has always had odd limited opening like Sundays only, some historical gems, check it out here:
Book a stay at the Lingotto Hotel and take in a walk on the roof top track:
Then there's the Alfa museum at Arese if you travelling over to Milan:
And of course Ferrari
And Lamborghini
🙂
Wow! I can't thank you enough @Ics19 !

This is exactly what I was looking for.

We're landing in Milan and also flying back out of Milan a few weeks later.

I saw that about the Volandia, which is why I asked. We are going in mid-May, so I'm hoping I can find a time that it will be open. I'll try to contact them and the Fiat factory museum to see if I can arrange my trip around them being open. Yes, I will arrange my trip around my ability to visit these sites. I've owned my X1/9 for 38 years and it has always been a dream of mine to visit something like the places you've mentioned.

I appreciate the help!

I'll try to contact them and the Fiat factory museum to see if I can arrange my trip around them being open.
Yeah, you can never check too much when it comes to Italian museum visits. I've yet to do the heritage hub, but IIRC the X1/9 is sadly not one of permanent display cars - I believe they did have one for the 50th anniversary celebrations - maybe someone who has been recently can confirm :confused:

Back