Bertone sign

AngleT

Always more tuning to do
Not mine, but cool. Thought I would share...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bertone-Pla...DefaultDomain_100&vxp=mtr&hash=item230eb34c91

$(KGrHqUOKm4E1UPPSPbPBN,+J4OS6!~~_12.JPG

I have one...

They are nice, but a shipping nightmare. They are 18"x84" long and very flimsy. Normally, they are in a frame and there is one translucent panel on each side. I picked mine up with a Pathfinder and it just barely fit.

Also, when buying just the one side, you have to factor in building a box around it so that it doesn't break. They are vacuum formed thin plastic that after 27 years are very very brittle.

If someone is sending it to you, pay extra for insurance and extra crating (ie a wooden box around the panel to protect it).

By the way, that is an excellent price....

I am the proud owner of this sign, thanks for the tip! The gent that sold it to me still has the other half but it is more weathered than the one pictured. It is about 8 feet long and 2 feet wide. It fit in a Prius with the front seat folded down and it is fragile!
The seller, Bill, has a collection of old Fiat parts from a business he bought. He is slowly placing the parts on eBay. Unfortunately few of the parts are marked so he's listing them as Italian car parts. He has some fiberglass X1/9 front fenders that he is going to send me photos of so I can post here. If you're interested in the other half of the Bertone sign, you may want to emil him first about the condition. I think he'd come down on the price a bit. Happy hunting!

Back