Best of France and Italy November 2

socalx19

True Classic
http://franceanditaly.com/

I'll be there again, and once again with the bbq and sausage and peppers (so our group doesn't have to stand in line).

Never too early to start planning.

bofi_logo.jpg

Come join us at Woodley Park, Van Nuys for a day with the best of French and Italian motoring machinery. This a non-judged show, from the rough restoration project to the serious concours offering. All are welcome, and our pricing structure is geared toward the collector with more than one vehicle.
If you don't have a car, plenty will be for sale amongst the rows of gleaming machinery. The intent of this gathering is to provide a meeting place for those marques that get little attention at the fancier concours. If you're looking to unload the garage or for that special part, check out our swap meet.

The registration fee is the same for both cars and swap meet vendors. A parking area is provided for trailers and tow vehicles. Food will be available or bring a picnic (no alcohol please).

We are sure it will be day you don't want to miss. Click here for a map and directions.

Contact us at info@franceanditaly.com or by voice, (626) 797-4221.

Look forward to seeing you, Tony and the rest of the X crowd in So Cal at the Best of France and Italy Show. I'll be touring down on backroads (no Hwy 5) from the San Francisco Bay Area on Saturday with other members from Fiat America. A group led by Ken Haven is going down earlier on Friday to join the REFC Canyon Run that occurs on Saturday. Last year was my first at the show and it was great. We'll be exploring more So Cal backroads as we head home on Sunday and Monday.

I'll be there too

Hi all, been away awhile. I'll be there too. Going to try and get both the X1/9 and my 124 Coupe there together.

Cheers,

Cesare

I`m going too!!!! need to know what time frame will be good..

for everyone to meet at the show? ...where too??? I guess where all X1/9`s are gonna be.Probably a stupid question but I`m so excited i had to ask!!!!,..............Albert:D

Alpert.... its not a big show... and there is a FIAT section...

... Follow the row to the very end and there is a LARGE tree and a table... there is where we usually meet... opposite the Alfas.

Also... we try to line up all the X's together but its not something we have control over.

I'll ask Rudy if he can remember his FIAT banners and we can possibly hoist them up into the tree... You should know our cars by now... we have trouble leaving them for long... we seem to enjoy each other's company after we do a quick scan or two of the show...

I should be there around 8:30 AM...

See you Sunday!

Rudy... do ya think you can remember to bring your...

FIAT BANNERS...

We could possibly hang them up in the tree or something so others can find us easier...

What else do you need us to bring... plates, buns, condiments???

Please call and let me know... 661-296-7277

For a little bribe...

If I look away, over there, and I stick out my hand, over here, and a $20 mysteriously appears in it, I may be inclined to park a few of you together. No really, I've got parking duties in that section boys. Since the lines got squirrely last year, we're going to try a few stakes with plastic tape to start the lines. It is first come, first parked basis. If you come in together, I can accommodate you. The roughly 8 feet we place between cars is to allow photographers to grab just one car in a frame. And to keep mishaps from dinging cars (see the Alfa rows). See ya at 7 AM.

You guys bring whatever you'd like to share. I will tell you what I will be bringing, then you can add whatever you like -

Italian Sausages
Buns
Condoms, oh i mean condiments (honest mistake there, sausage, buns, heh)
BBQ
Plates/utensils/napkins

If we have any good boy scouts in the clan, they can have an extra propane tank handy (the small green camping kind).

Yes, I will bring the banners and Cesare, wouldn't you rather have a free lunch than a $20?

Sounds cheap at twice the price...

HA!

Thanks for the offer... and I do appreciate the SPACE you've always tried to put between cars... seems after awhile though folks start filling in INBETWEEN anyway, though... HA!

We're looking forward to that SHADE TREE way at the South end of the Park... with the table and all... and that way the line can kinda BACKFILLS North towards the festivities... as it usually does anyway.

If this "Coupefan" be Merkel... it'll be great to see ya again!

Brad, If you are driving down on Saturday, you're welcome to join us. A small group of us will be leaving San Jose at 9am using mostly Hwys 25, 46 & 33, stopping in Chatsworth for the night. We'd be happy to meet you along the route.

Thanks Tony, I appreciated the hospitality from last year and look forward to this years event.

Dan

Back