BFI 2013 Pictures...

rturchan

Baja Bob
A great weekend was had by all. The Fiat America folks drove all the way from the Bay area and really put on a terrific tour. Ken, Niels and the whole gang are quite adept at this and I have to tip my hat the all of the Fait America folks. Sunday started off with a record turnout at the pancake breakfast and the Best of Italy show was great as usual. Here are some of my favorite pictures and a the end is a link to all 231 on photobucket.

Sorry that there are not enough Fiats, but I am sure George or ? will post many more.
231 photo album link:
http://s706.photobucket.com/user/rturchan/slideshow/2013 BFI
Bob

Zonk... you were obviously everywhere yesterday...

Did I even shake your hand?

Mike Busman and I are both shaking our heads saying we had no idea you even showed up.

The only "newbie" I remember meeting was AZDRIFTER (John and Theresa) from Arizona.

Is is shame on us or shame on you?

Bob... I think I speak for everyone whan I say...

your hospitality is really appreciated.

Coffee, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, grille, cups, tables, chairs, your shop, Thomas, and clientele that wash and detail the cars... PLUS the Galpin Auto Sports tour on Saturday.

What more can I say but thanks, and its greatly appreciated and will be there again next year!

agreed with you Tony

your hospitality is really appreciated.

Coffee, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, grille, cups, tables, chairs, your shop, Thomas, and clientele that wash and detail the cars... PLUS the Galpin Auto Sports tour on Saturday.

What more can I say but thanks, and its greatly appreciated and will be there again next year!

thanks Bob!.

Did I even shake your hand?

Mike Busman and I are both shaking our heads saying we had no idea you even showed up.

The only "newbie" I remember meeting was AZDRIFTER (John and Theresa) from Arizona.

Is is shame on us or shame on you?

Shame on you! Haha! I met you at the pancake breakfast and you even encouraged me to take the last sausage.

Zonk,

Did we meet yesterday at breakfast or over at the park? I have a good excuse as I claim to have early Alzheimer's and met a lot of new folks yesterday.

Mike

Did we meet yesterday at breakfast or over at the park? I have a good excuse as I claim to have early Alzheimer's and met a lot of new folks yesterday.

Mike

Mike, I don't think we spoke but I saw you and big bird talking to Ricardo about things yellow. I was with my gf, and we drove the red '13 500T since the X was not ready to drive.

Once I caravanned with y'all to BFI, I ran into a couple friends from the 500owners.com side of things and walked the show with them. By the time I made it to where all the X1/9's were parked all that was there was cars and no owner human types :)

Well I apologize... and still your face doesn't pop up...

I thought I had a bunch of things to discuss with you as well. Did I give you a name tag to wear?

We'll have to do a better job next time... We have about 3 or 4 things we do each year... and probably starting early spring. Don't let me get away next time without you telling me you are Zonker!

We made it home in one piece. Thank you Bob, Mike, Tony, and everyone elso who helped make it a great weekend. What an amazing event and a great group of people. The 12 hour commute was a bit much, but Theresa and I agreed it was worth the trip.

Bob... I think I speak for everyone whan I say...your hospitality is really appreciated. Coffee, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, grille, cups, tables, chairs, your shop, Thomas, and clientele that wash and detail the cars... PLUS the Galpin Auto Sports tour on Saturday. What more can I say but thanks, and its greatly appreciated and will be there again next year!

You should also thank Bob for grabbing the big Xweb banner that was still hanging in the trees after everyone left the BFI show. :wink2:

Rob,

There will be other times, I sure.

By the way, do we have your email address to put you on Papa Tony's list of SoCal X owners? That way we can keep you advised of any upcoming group events we concoct. If you want to PM me your email address, I can get a little info and put it into Tony's list.

Mike

John, Theresa... 'twas good to meet you and...

I think it was worth the effort for ya...

Next year... we hope to have more to do with the NorCal folks and you can possibly plan a longer 4 day weekend so the commute is not so much of a burden... PLUS, doing it in a car you have some more confidence in.

We really want to get the NorCal folks to plan a Saturday visit to the Neathercutt and I'm sure you will enjoy that as well. Haven't met a man or woman that hasn't. Google it for yourself.

We'll be in touch...

Nice video here by Dan Arnote...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY1d8DdbVAo"]French and Italian Car Show - YouTube[/ame]

Please note that LA County has stopped watering their park lawns and have encouraged free-for-all soccer play... and has turned what was once a beautiful park setting into a dust bowl! When it finally does rain we have a cesspool of mud. Great going LA... living out our four seasons of Fire, Floods, Earthquakes and Drought.

Back