Breaking news. Dallara Spotted in the Wild....She Runs...Whoohooo....Pics and Video

JJay,
Do you know what offset your Revolution wheels are on your Dallara X. I read that they are 13x7 but what offset front and rear are you running? The car looks amazing by the way.

'PeteX1/9

hmmmmmmmm. I have no Idea. Next time I am in the garage I will pull off a wheel and see if there are any markings. Unless you want to teach me how to measure them... Sorry Been busy not much time for Xweb lately...:italia:

Oh, I thought you had just purchased those Revolution wheels for your Dallara kit which is why I asked. I read in one of your recent posts that they are 13x7 so they would be between a ET 0 and ET 20 positive offset. If you are curious to know it should be printed on the back side of the wheel which you may be able to see with a flashlight from underneath the car spinning the wheel around. By looking at the photos I would guess the offset is fairly high (closer to the +20 as the depth of the pollished lip appears to be less then 2" whereas a ET 0 should give you close to a 3 1/2" pollished lip on a 13x7 wheel. If you are able to find out then you could let us know.

'PeteX1/9

Dallara X

Your car is beautiful! Bravo!

Not that a change is even remotely needed, but I can direct you to a mod for your parking lamps if you are interested (it looks as if the guts my not be in them yet). I searched for those lamps you have, and upon learning the cost, decided to go on my own (I am both cheap and lazy). I was able to mod some Fiero parking lamps to fit inside the cut-outs and also use the harnesses for the dual use bulbs. Works like a champ, is flush in the bumper, and looks like it was designed that way. Again, love your car, one of the damn baddest X's around. If you look up my X you will see what I did. it is an Alitalia X1/9 and someone actually posted it on this site a while ago. Don't know where though and I don't have any good pics handy. Sorry.
Sean

Back