bumper end cap

1983 blanco bertone

True Classic
Well,

Took ole Shirley/Surely apart to redue the latches and bumper....

the one, the only remaining "original" bumper end cap is about to explode from corrosion.....

Anyone have an extra one hanging around?

Gonna take the seat and carpet out tomorrow....wonder what I will find.

Thanks!
Laura

Front or rear?

You are talking about the piece that bolts to the end of the extruded bumper, not the "elephant ears" that surround the bumper end, right?

Pete

Yes

Yes Pete. REAR END It is the deal that has bolts that fit in the channel of the bumper. Well, it used to be a channel.....hence the redue, etc!

Last edited:
Hey Albert!

Are your bumpers blacked out? I'll email you a picture since I can't figure out how in the heck to post more than about 5 on the forum :dunce:

Are your bumpers blacked out? I'll email you a picture since I can't figure out how in the heck to post more than about 5 on the forum :dunce:

Got the picture and yes my bumpers are black and I got the part that you need.You had me thinking about it when you said and quote; "exploding in corrosion"....lol.Anyways I have it and its free,or better yet if you want the black bumpers(they need cleaning and probably a coat of fresh paint) they are yours also.No elephant front ears thou as my car came with a Corsa bodykit.Lmk!!.....

Back