Bumperless 1300 speciale Picture wanted

Thanks Paul

I'm glad you didn't jump on my offer. I wasn't aware at the time of writing, you where sitting down under.
So If I was to keep my promise on giving you my red x I would have had to send my car from Ohio to AUS and your from AUS to NOR.

Anyway.. I understand your car is 100% the real deal. Looks like it.
I don't think I could have changed it in anyway.
I love the Green, but as you can read from my previous post, I feel inspired by Lafayette Bruce's car. So I think I will go for a fun style like his.

But I don't think I will be at ease with any of my choices until I get the car finished.
And when it is.. I sure hope I don't go.. I should have gone Green :jedi:

Thanks to everyone for help and inspiration.

Color code

The car was originally blue and I wanted to keep that but since I am color blind I wanted it as bright as it could be without being obnoxious. The color code is Dupont BS913. Some pictures make it look lighter than others depending on how the sun hits it.
I will post some more pics in the next day or two and see what I can do about getting some exhaust tunes.
Just got back from the Midwest's open house and put 550 miles on in the last 2 days.
Lafayette Bruce

Sounds great.

Can't wait to see some photos and listen to some rear tunes
So you got to go to the open house day at Midwest. Ahh I wish I could have been there. Well I'll check the photo album on the Midwest website when they have it up.

Thanks Lafayette

Hahah...nope I'm in Holland, so it could be a nice drive...especially during summertime :grin:
Choosing colour is never easy.
The first X I ever saw was a green speciale, so for me it couldn't be any other colour :woot:

Video with Supertrapp exhaust

At least here is a video. I'm not sure how this will embed.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ua4DbMDH7A"]YouTube - Cool Fall evening in the country[/ame]
Or it is titled "Cool fall evening in the country"
An then here are some interior shots:
DSCF1524.jpg

DSCF1525.jpg

Fav1560.jpg

Back