Cam pulley cover

tigeravg

True Classic
Need the single style cam pulley cover for my 1500. I deleted the smog trash and have the mounting bracket for the "single accessory" cover but not cover itself. The cover is for the cam pulley alone and not the cam pulley AND smog pump. Mark says yugos had these covers...Love to find one.

Still looking

for a cam wheel cover (solo pulley)...and now I have discovered I need a 11 Lb. overflow cap.

I have 2

One is the yellow that I remember and the other is somewhat yellow but greyish. Not sure if they both started out the same and one got faded, or if they started out different.

IMG_0073_zps7d6c8191.jpg

Note that the yellow one (left) has a different contour in the area just to the right of the red sticker as compared to the greyish one. I'm not sure if they were made differently, or a chunk is missing from the yellow one.

Either for $10 or both for $15, plus actual shipping costs. PM me your address if interested and I'll ship it out.

Thanks,
Pete

cam cover

hope you found it.if not a 1100(73 and earlier) cover will work.need to modify a little but will fit.I have a complete 1500 and 1100 cover if you still need one
mikemo90*aol.com

Back