Carb needed

LarryHam

Daily Driver
I'd like to take one last stab at getting my 78 X smogged here in California. I need a stock carb for my year - a 28/30 DATRA. The carb on my car is kind of a Frankenstein thing that puts out too much CO. Does anyone have one I can either buy cheap or borrow until it passes smog? I think this might be the solution to my problems, and I have already gotten a voucher from the State that will pay me 1500 bucks to turn my car in and have it crushed, but I really don't want to go that route. Anyone?

Last edited:
I have one

I have a 28/30 DATRA that's been sitting on a shelf for a few years. Probably needs a rebuild and will come without jets. Not that enticing, I know, but if interested please shoot me an offer via PM. Shipping would be USPS flat rate for $11.35. At the very least, if you aren't able to find something better, I'm sure I'll still have mine.

Larry,
I have a stock 28 from a 1979. It's in great condition. I will have to confirm the right jets are still in it. $55 shipped from 37355.

DATRA or DHTA?

If you meant 28/30 DHTA (as used on carbed 1500 X's), you can get a NEW one here for $75 ($50 for carb + rip-off price of $25 for shipping):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-W...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c67aeef42&vxp=mtr

$%28KGrHqJ,%21qYE+nMeQoJWBQErGg66DQ%7E%7E60_1.JPG

Phoenix Craigslist in Casa Grande (NOT MINE)

Fiat X1/9 1500cc Carborater New - $145 (Casa Grande)

Date: 2012-08-27, 7:40PM MST
Reply to this post
Reply to: pjrbh-3225293972*sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Brand New Carborater for 1500 cc Fiat. Never been used, always boxed. Excellent condtion.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3225293972

Back