Cars n Coffee Irvine 10/23

Pixs

Traffic was light and I did not bring a camera ( just the cell phone ) but here is what I got.
George, Gilles and Randy were there. Gilles brought his son, a future X19 pilot. Look for him next month at BOI. The bicycle is a custom by Randy! Very nice.
IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

Bob

I missing the day...

Anyone going. I'll be there.
Bob

I awake at 5:30 and get the road at 6:00 I ran a couple blocks and parked my car on the next 7 eleven, bought my coffe and changed of mind, "it's raining! nobody attend today" I tought.

maybe next saturday, nobody want to try again?

I am the guy with the 850 coupe. I talked to Gilles and George for a bit, but I didn't get a chance to meet you.

Your silver X1/9 looks really nice!

-Nick

850 Coupe

Your coupe looked great. I like the radiator mod. Is that opening large enough and how big is the radiator? Do you have a fan. I'd love to see a photo of the trunk area. Thanks for bringing it.
Bob

Thanks for the compliment.

The car doesn't have a lot of miles on it yet, but so far it is working great. I tried to keep the opening as small as I could to preserve the smooth look. The radiator is from a 1st generation Toyota MR2. It fits nicely in the 850 trunk area. I also used a generic electric fan. PM me your email address and I'll send you some pictures.

-Nick

Back