CD16 Iron Cross wheel, 79 rear trunk lid, 75 windshield washer bag, and two 75 front grilles

Fiatfiend

True Classic
image1.JPG image2.JPG image5.JPG The Cromodora CD16 "Iron Cross" wheel has heavy but even scoring on the outer lip, but otherwise appears to be in good condition. No major bends or dents. The tire that's on it still seems to be holding some air (after many years), so it's unlikely to have a crack or similar damage. Repairable and usable is my guess, but I have not driven on it. $40 plus shipping.

The 1979 rear trunk lid has some dings but is absolutely rust free. The Fiat x1/9 Five Speed emblem goes with it. $130 plus shipping

One grille is nearly perfect. It has some overspray but the "screw tubes" haven't broken out, though two have cracks. No cracks otherwise. A dab of ABS cement there and it's essentially perfect. $120 plus shipping.

The other grille is good condition. A couple of those tubes have broken out but they are included in a ziplock bag. $100 plus shipping.

The original windshield washer bag doesn't have obvious rips or tears, but I haven't filled it -- or tried to operate the pump. $30 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    507.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 15
I have a few other things I need (not listed). So I'll send you a message through your profile page. Thanks, Jeff

I'd be interested in the washer bag, if it doesn't leak.

Hi. The bag leaks water through the pump, but is otherwise watertight. I capped the pump exit, filled it with water, and hung it from the coatrack in the living room. Dry. Want it?

Back