CD91's with Yoko A-509's 185 60 13

John Erskine

Set of four nicely finished Cromodora CD 91 wheels with Yokohama 185-60 13 A-509's. This desirable tire/wheel combination limited only by manufacture date of 97, but no evidence of dry rot between ribs nor on sidebody of tires. In fact, the tread wear is so slight that the rubber nibs are still evident.

This set of wheels comes from a DCFiats member who has suffered debiltating illness. He'd given them to me but I intend to return any proceeds directly to him. No need to have lengthy discussion on the age of these tires--these Yoko's will still give anyone a fun ride on a great tire. Prefer east coast pickup, but willing to ship.

Price required

Hi John,

Just as an FYI, the FS&W forum rules require a price to be posted with items for sale.

Thanks

Wheels and tires; special case

Thanks, Jim. I'm aware of the posted price rules but since this is a sort of a benefit to help out a member, I don't know what the wheels will fetch, but hope that it will be a fair offer. John

Thanks, Jim. I'm aware of the posted price rules but since this is a sort of a benefit to help out a member, I don't know what the wheels will fetch, but hope that it will be a fair offer. John

If you stated a price, you'd have a better idea of what they'd fetch - ie: that price or the best/fairest offer in the ballpark of said price. No? :hmm:

You say they were "given" to you. So are you expecting to sell them for $100? $200? $300? $400? More? Folks have no idea what your idea of "a fair offer" is unless you tell them.

Also, some photos of the actual wheels/tires would probably help you. :thumbsup:

Back