chassis dimensions

kayaker37

True Classic
I was searching through the old archives and saw that someone had a pdf file of the X1/9 chassis available, that was apparently taken from frame straightening machine documentation. Anyone have a copy of this? Might be nice to put into 3d cad and see what comes out.

Thanks,
Paul

Is this what you're after? My saved copy is larger and easier to read, if anyone has a better copy, or I can email it to you, let me know.
FiatSpecs.jpg

Sweet

I'll take an email copy of that please :) You can send it to navyswabbie*hotmail.com Thanks!

Brian

oh nice

Can you original to my email, kayaker37*hotmail.com
I should post the original message I found, but this looks nice

Thanks,
Paul

Here is what I was looking for

X chassis data available
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]June 24 2004 at 9:29 PM
[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]I just scanned the '74 X chassis measurement specs and a chassis jig/measurement sheet from Caroliner (maker of frame alignment machines) into a PDF file. It's 1.6 meg but if anyone needs it e-mail me directly and I'll send you a copy. If I get several responses I'll prolly just compile a list and send it out to everyone at once so have patience if you don't get an immediate reply.
[/FONT]///Mike
Mikes email address was 76x*highstream.net if that rings a bell

here are peope I think asked for the file at the time

rossofozini
lezesig
Herzel (Israel)
Are they still around?

"HEY GUYS" :)

How big is this thing? If someone will email it to me at seattlex19 at fastmail.fm I will throw it on the Xweb server and put a link up to it :)

bbrown has a copy I sent him that he cleaned up real purty:headbang: Maybe he can send it as I'm at work. My copy was 1.3 I think.

528k.

The copy Angleo sent me was 528k.

But does anyone have the pdf of the frame straightening machine data?

Paul

I have the original one

But the cleaned-up one is at home. I can send later on if you still want it.

Heck, somebody send me a copy of the cleaned up version. All I've got is the scan I made. :)

///Mike

Back